UNA’s collection of online services for members consists of:
- A @una.ca email address for your use. Show the world your UNA pride.
- Access to member discussion forums (forums.una.ca) where you can get the latest news and negotiations updates, ask questions, and discuss issues with other members, Local Executives, and UNA staff.
- And finally, access to DMS Web (dms.una.ca), where you can update your information, file expense claims, register for education and events, and do other UNA related member administrative tasks.
Once you’ve activated your UNAnet account, you log into mail.una.ca, forums.una.ca and dms.una.ca with:
- Your full UNA email address
- If you are having difficulty with your password, HELP ME LOGIN.
Help documents can be found at https://help.una.ca. A ‘getting started’ help document is here: https://help.una.ca/zimbra-getting-started-video-tutorials/
Director of Information Systems
United Nurses of Alberta