UNA’s collection of online services for members consists of:
- A @una.ca email address for your use. Show the world your UNA pride.
- Access to member discussion forums (forums.una.ca) where you can get the latest news and negotiations updates, ask questions, and discuss issues with other members, Local Executives, and UNA staff.
- And finally, access to DMS Web (dms.una.ca), where you can update your information, file expense claims, register for education and events, and do other UNA related member administrative tasks.
- Your full UNA email address
- If you are having difficulty with your password, HELP ME LOGIN.
Help documents can be found at https://help.una.ca. A ‘getting started’ help document is here: https://help.una.ca/zimbra-getting-started-video-tutorials/
Director of Information Systems
United Nurses of Alberta