Beginning Jan 1st, 2021, UNA stopped using FirstClass and successfully migrated user mailboxes to our new mail client: Zimbra.
- Your full email address email@example.com
- Your password will have been reset to your 2020 Membership Card PIN (Not the Member ID).
You can no longer send mail from FirstClass but it is still accessible to allow users to locate any required messages or data that did not transfer properly or was not transferred intentionally (such as Contacts or Calendar events). To do this, you will need to use the FirstClass Desktop client.
Contacts and Calendar events will not have been migrated. You will manage this manually with the FirstClass Client.
- Moving Contacts to Zimbra: https://help.una.ca/zimbra-importing-contacts-from-firstclass/
- Moving a Calendar to Zimbra: https://help.una.ca/zimbra-importing-a-calendar-from-firstclass/
- A ‘getting started’ help document is here: https://help.una.ca/zimbra-getting-started-video-tutorials/
Director of Information Systems
United Nurses of Alberta